Strawberries are not only very tasty and healthy, but also have lots of positive effects for skin care. On Wednesday January 5th, it’s strawberry day. As a skin care brand, we couldn’t let a special day like this pass by. We would love to take time to explain all the benefits of using strawberries in skin care, let’s go!
A strawberry is naturally full of antioxidants and vitamins that provide various benefits for the skin:
- Vitamin C is one of them. This antioxidant contains the most benefits and that’s why we will examine the ingredient in this article. Vitamin C protects the skin against harmful factors such as UV radiation and pollution. In addition, this ingredient is also well known for giving a collagen boost. Collagen is needed to strengthen the skin. That sounds perfect, isn’t it?
- Salicylic Acid is also found in strawberries and has several benefits. This exfoliant, for example, has an anti-inflammatory and calming effect. Besides, the characteristics of salicylic acid reduces the accumulation of dead skin cells and impurities. This prevents clogged pores and inflammations. That means this ingredient is suitable for sensitive skin and acne.
Below we sum up all the benefits of strawberries in skin care:
- Creates a firmer and more elastic skin
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Prevents future pimples
- Protects against UV radiation and pollution
- Removes dead skin cells and impurities
So, use our Straw-Jelly Cleanser every morning and evening to experience the above benefits yourself. Did you already know our Straw-Jelly Cleanser is available in two sizes; a small one (100ml) and a bigger one (250ml)? Choose the size that suits you the best!