Hyaluronic acid is an ingredient that is getting more and more popular in the skincare world. This is also the case with the products of Clay And Glow. Hyaluronic acid can be indicated on an ingredient list as ''Sodium Hyaluronate''. In this blog we explain more about what hyaluronic acid is and what it does for your skin.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a certain type of acid that we have already stored in our body. This is stored in our connective tissue, skin and nervous tissue. It is a water lover and ensures that the skin remains hydrated and joints supple.
Hyaluronic acid is therefore a building block to keep our body flexible and moisturized. It's a great addition to a skincare product.
What are the benefits for your skin?
Hyaluronic acid is a substance that can provide the skin with a lot of moisture - one gram of hyaluronic acid can hold six liters of water (!!).
You can also enjoy the following benefits for your skin:
- Hyaluronic Acid provides the skin with a perfect dose of moisture
- Hyaluronic Acid fades fine lines and wrinkles, it is good for anti-aging
- Hyaluronic acid makes the skin smoother and firmer
- Hyaluronic acid strengthens the protective layer of the skin
- Hyaluronic acid is anti-inflammatory, so that (acne) wounds heal faster
In which Clay And Glow product can you find hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is incorporated in the Hydrating Moisturizer. You can use this once or twice a day (at morning and/or at night). It ensures that your skin remains hydrated